MGS 3: Crab Battle MGS 3: Crab Battle

To Foxby

If you dont find a video funny, then that is your loss, however dont vote someone down just because your bitter. Reviews are animation skill as well as entertainment value. So please take your useless reviews elsewhere.
To Boe VERY nice. good snake voice =D

Naruto Randomness 6 Naruto Randomness 6

Nice work

I watched all the flashes, thier amazing good job! make fun of itachi some more >=D

bouncing ball bouncing ball

neat

that was good, make it a little longer and more detailed and id watch it several time over XD go random death!

Mr. Happy Face Mr. Happy Face

O.O

WOW, its so sadistic! awesome job, just the right amount of morbid humor and a great animation style

TUC290:MMU:Fight!Megaman! TUC290:MMU:Fight!Megaman!

neat

funny movie. Next time talk further away from the mike, my ears are stil tingaling.

BlackMageNasu responds:

Yeah, sorry 'bout that. I did the voices while half asleep. There are some typoes that I notice now, too, that I need to go back and fix.

Sonic: The Lost Emerald Sonic: The Lost Emerald

wow

thats was amazing. you cant possibly be a biginner!

Xcyper33 responds:

Thanks. I'm not really a beginner in flash/ This is however my first post. I can understand why I got a 3.00+ score. Because newgrounds does not treat kindly of first submiters

Counter Static Counter Static

neat

Very nice flash im not a fan of these sort of shooting games (cuz i suck at them) but i think ill try this one. Really good job on the whole zooming in thing. how did you do that?

Flash- The Journey Flash- The Journey

I dont care what others say. This flash is inspiering. Good job!!!! Keep on trucking!!!!

Sonic'sQuestForPower3(P2) Sonic'sQuestForPower3(P2)

WOW

That was intence great job!! when is the last part gonna be ready????????

Zelda Blues Zelda Blues

Sweet

zelda spoofs are great!!! nice job and the hookshot really is a pain in the *ss. The vioces had no expretion to them tho.

Blaze responds:

voices... x_x... I had a real bad time making them... I wasnt feeling all well when I was... kinda sick... thanks for pointing it out though.